We are an executive search company based in Mumbai. We have an urgent opening as with one of the MNC bank. Kindly find below the JD and revert with your updated CV and communication details at the earliest.
Manager ER ,
- Proactively anticipate issues which may create trouble for the business
- Provide advice and support to Head ER Asia and Business heads in India on strategic people management issues and Industrial Relations environment in the country/Region
- Align ER structure and processes in India to support business model and deliver business performance
- Evolve and implement ER strategy in line with Business needs/exigency with in the parameter of country law
- Ensure to comply with Regulator Governance in support with Business initiatives
- Support Head ER –Asia to deliver key ER deliverable without any business disruption.
- Ensure to have no ER related surprises from any risk/exposure in Region
- To create ER knowledge base across the country to comply with applicable regulations & other business initiatives proactively.
- Lead the creation of a mindset and capability in India ER team to partner businesses to increase revenue and reduce costs and then create positive vibes for the unit
- To support the Business in its various change initiatives & ensure smooth transition to required status.
- To enhance level of engagement of Unionised staff in order to increase their contribution towards the strategic objectives of the bank
- Handling of Legal Issues with the help of external counsel
- Country ER strategy and plan to be implemented to foster healthy employer employee relationship, with particular emphasis on relations with unions.
- To incorporate high level of discipline culture that is aligned to the Group Code of Conduct & performance standards in the Bank
- Monitor and embed performance culture & reward system for Award staff
- Proactively work with union to avoid any union unrest and business disruption or business loss
- Evaluate the all the risk proactively and mitigate the risk involved in the best possible manner
- Initiation, conduct and disposal of disciplinary action against the erring employees under the Bank policy. Advise units / branches on discipline
- Contribute towards setting up a de-litigation strategy for country ER cases.
- Impact employee agenda by using appropriate Engagement tools
- Structured and regular discussions with business managers
- Making an impact through Q 12 and Strengths finder
- Trainings on ER and Labour Laws for HRRMs and Business managers
- Embedding Employee Assistance Program further
- Union Management strategy
- Regulator Engagement
- To align business and ER/HR strategy in the country providing solutions to customer needs
- To drive culture change necessary to build an organisational learning culture, for dis-intermediating HR transaction support, for energising the team and developing/motivating the business team for performance
- To ensure that the ER unit is optimally resourced at all levels
- Employee Relations responsibility for the country
- Managing Legal and Discipline issues
- In partnership with Country HR, drive the adherence to local regulations and to the revised Group Operational Risk policies relating to HR
- Implement workplace well being initiatives through roll out of agreed Health & Safety measures in India
- Rigorously follow the Compliance Risk Management (CRM) process & ensuring timely completion of monitoring actions with zero tolerance
- Ensure to deliver all the controls and checks in line with the Group Guide lines
- Workout a strategy to minimise the legal notices from the Regulators on ER issues
- Employee Engagement
Role : Responsible person
To undertake the “business monitoring and testing” (ie. checking the KCS records, reviewing the transactions etc) and reporting findings, exceptions and results from such monitoring / testing activities.
- Professional support to HR teams and others business units as regards to associated policies, practices, and procedures on ER / Legal issues.
- Guidance on employee related matters to ensure compliance with local laws, group standards and acceptable management practices.
- Formulation of Employee Relations policies and procedures to complement and enable the business deliver its strategy.
- Assistance provided to HR-SA and the management team on issues relating to Union & Labour management, Collective Bargaining and ER issues.
- Ensure that all staff related policies, procedures and practices comply with local regulatory requirements, reflect best practice and are within Group directions.
- Establish operational risk controls, key risk indicators and risk management procedures relating to ER and the day-to-day management of the HR function.
- Delitigation strategy
- Healthy Management – Union relations
- Liaison with Labour authorities
- Maintaining robust controls and monitoring actions
- Assist Regional Head ER in any acquisitions that SCB in India initiates, from HR perspective
- Q 12 scores and resultant measures
Professional Qualifications Requirement
1. Masters in Management Qualification specialisation in HR preferably from premium Institute
2. Minimum working experience in Union environment of 7-8 years preferably in MNC FMCG/Banks
3. Strategic thinker
4. High Negotiation skills
5. Team player with high leadership skill
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Ph :022 40272001