Designation - Manager/ Sr. Manager - HR (Employee Benefits Specialist)
Location - Pune
Deptt - HR
Qualification - MBA [HR] full time
Experience - Min. 8 - 10 Years with at least 5 - 6 Years in Compensation & Benefits
Brief Profile of the Group:
- A Multi National Group with 8 Legal Entities with a global presence. Itís a Group of complementary businesses that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines, generators and related technologies. The eight legal entities of the Group represent all of the Groupís global business units. Having expanded its business across markets and geographies, the Group spans 200 locations in the country and employs close to 14,000 individuals. In India, the Group reported combined sales of approximately Rs. 10,500 crores in 2011.
Key Requirements -:
- Benefits, Design, Administration Strategy Ė Has a good understanding of benefits programs including the design, cost structure, and experience answering employee questions.
- Expatriate Benefits Ė Basic understanding of expatriate benefits programs
- Finance Internal Controls - Understands the importance of finance internal controls, capable of identifying, evaluating and documenting internal controls. Understands the underlying principles, techniques, and procedures of this skill.
- HR Information Management & Analytics Ė Basic understanding of how to manage information in a designated system of record. Able to retrieve information and perform basis data quality reviews.
- Assists in the design and implementation of benefit plans, programs, and procedures.
- Identifies and develops ways to streamline administrative benefit processes.
- Consults with business leaders and human resources generalist on benefit program design and administration issues.
- Partners with internal and external vendors on resolution of service issues and effectiveness of program operation.
- Researches emerging market trends and changes in the regulatory environment.
- Reviews compliance with governmental guidelines, applicable laws and regulations.
- Assists in the development of communication materials for benefit changes, annual open enrollment and on-line intranet web site.
Note: This position is a senior level position (DGM Level) and the incumbent will be responsible for Employee Benefits for the entire group.
Please share your resumes at email@example.com