Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Product Control / Middle Office
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is a high-profile worldwide leading financial institution with significant presence in Asia. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to even greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Product Control candidate to take on pioneer leadership roles. Our client is seeking to strengthen their team by hiring at both Director and Vice President level. The role is based in the world's fastest growing FS hub India (PUNE).
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Product Control, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Controlling all trading business globally within the Investment Banking division namely Fixed Income, Equities, Alternative Investments and Investment Banking.
- Ensuring the integrity, completeness and accuracy of all trading P&L, Balance Sheet and related disclosures.
- Implementation of and adherence to the department's and firm's policies and procedures and includes the following:
- Daily P&L and Balance Sheet verification, reconciliation and explanation / Independent price verification and escalation / Balance Sheet account ownership / Valuation Governance implementation / New business and business expansion
- Hiring and managing a team of product controllers across multiple asset classes.
The Successful Candidate -
- For both positions (Director and Vice President) you need to be a confident and mature qualified accountant with the relevant number of years of experience in Product Control within the Investment Banking industry.
- Our client is open to local candidates as well as overseas ones.
- VP candidates will need to have an overall experience of at least 12+ years (post qualification) and 15+ years for the Director candidates.
- You possess good knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, Derivatives & Fixed Income products as well as their accounting treatment and benefit from a prior managerial experience.
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are excellent and you have a track record of successfully managing client relationships globally.
- You are proactive and able to suggest solutions and have the drive to implement changes.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. Our client will provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for the high performers. Besides you will enjoy a dynamic, international and exciting work environment with constant challenging opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
To Apply - Click here to apply