- Directs the Asia (APJ & India) HR Specialized Services Team in the planning, development, implementation, and expansion of HR Shared Services within the Asia and Global HR Shared Services organization.
- HR Specialized Services is responsible for multiple HR areas including Shared Service operational support for Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Vendor Management, and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Leads the development and implementation of programs to build business capability and drive business change efforts.
- Consults with Asia HR leadership and Dell business leadership to ensure Shared Services programs support and meet the needs of the organization.
- Directly responsible for the Bangalore, Dalian and Penang hubs of operation.
- Directs the efforts of Asia team members and other stakeholders in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Partner with Global HR technology team and the Global HRSS Hubs in the deployment and support of HR Systems.
- Active member of the India and APJ HR Leadership teams in support of HR and business objectives.
- Leads the identification and driving of process, system and reporting improvements.
- Defines, develops, coordinates and executes implementation of new automation to HR processes.
- Establishes and maintains an effective and streamlined communication approach for HR programs.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Develops, trains, and leads a team focused on providing the organization with an exceptional experience concerning Shared Services programs and initiatives.
- Directs, motivates and develops HR staff to design and implement best-practice HR programs vital to the organizationís success and growth.
- Ensures adherence to applicable governmental regulations.
- May manage external vendor contracts, negotiations and relationships.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: MBA in HR from a premier institute with 14+ years' relevant experience.
Skills: Expert Change Management, Process Management, Project Management and People Manager skills.
Please mail your profile to : firstname.lastname@example.org