‘Blue Bird Leisure & Holidays Limited’ is a professional travel management organization imparting top notch travel services to the contemporary traveler. Our wide range of services spans across Inbound and Outbound Packages, Air Ticketing, Cruises, Luxury Trains, Forex, Car Rental and Visa Documentation assistance. BBLH has been known for high levels of professionalism & spectrum of travel management services which have been applauded by our various corporate and individual clients.
With branches in the main metro cities of the country and trade partners in main cities, we ensure a pan India presence. We follow the age old Indian motto, of “Atithi Deva Bhava” and incorporate modern technology to assure customer delight.
BBLH operates from its key offices at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and has been in mainstream travel industry since 1995. It is recognised by IATA, IATO, TAAI, MOT, ADTOI, JATA.
Bluebird wants to give a good travel experience to its customers and is positioning itself as a cost effective travel management company with a difference.
- International & Domestic Air Travel
- Chartered Flights
- Coaches and Cars
- Visa and Passport
- Sightseeing and land arrangements
- International and Domestic Hotels and Packages
- Domestic and International Railways
- Foreign Exchange
The Future Course of the Company
BBLH is positioning itself to be a complete travel solutions company of the future. We are embarking on expanding our business presence and numerous initiatives are being planned across different functions in the organization. Candidates joining the organization are likely to have an enriching experience of contributing actively to the growth of the company, by strategizing, planning and executing the business plans of the company, with active support of top management of the company. The challenge should be exciting enough for the right candidates, as they contribute to different aspects of organization building in BBLH. BBLH plans to be a leading player in travel management space in 2-3 years.
Kindly visit our website www.bluebirdtravels.com for more details.
Opportunity – Head HR ( Mumbai)
Reporting to the MD of the company, you will be heading the HR function in India. As Head HR you will business partner with all departments in order to support the organizational goals and directives.
Job Responsibilities: The incumbent would be responsible for the following:
- Visualize manpower needs across the Organization and all Branches. Set the direction to create an adequate talent pool to support the company’s growth plans
- Engage in key activities relating to Talent acquisition and retention, compensation strategy, employee development and soft skill training, performance review, and so on, and budgeting for the same
- Provides a platform for growth which attracts, nurtures, retains and accelerates talent within the business supporting Pan India organization as well as the broader corporate structure
- Design and implementation of performance management System & Appraisal process
- Employee skill-set development, training & welfare, employee retention and counseling
- Developing HR strategy of the organization in close collaboration of the senior management
- Act as a member and mentor to the leadership team in India, apprising them of relevant strategies and corporate initiatives coupled with empowering them to execute and implement the policies.
- Create a sustainable corporate culture in line with the global standard and which embraces core values
- The candidate should be an experienced HR professional – generalist with a Business Partnering background at management level. Minimum 12-15 years of working experience is required.
- Exposure and experience with Travel/Hospitality Industry is must
- Needs to recognize, understand and be able to operate within a small but high performing unit at the highest quality levels
- Proven track record in successful strategy definition & execution
- Flexible, adaptable and forward thinking manager with very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highest integrity and strong working ethics
- Should hold a Degree/Diploma in Human Resource from Tier 1 Colleges, i.e., TISS, XLRI, IIMs, ISB, FMS, IIFT, JBIMS, MDI
In case, you find this opening interesting, kindly revert with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and you may contact us at 011-43092225.
Bluebird Leisure & Holidays Limited