DGM-HR required for a leading Group co. India based entity with interests in Real Estate, Hospitality, Education and Health care. The position will be based in Co.’s registered office in Mumbai.
This position Reports into – Assistant General Manager – HR
Typical years of experience - 12 to 18 yrs years of experience of which 5-7 years have been in senior management position
Educational Qualification - Graduate with MBA in Human Resource management
Description of Responsibility:
Responsible for executing various strategic plans of HR management that include recruitment and selection policy/practices, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal and Career Management, Compensation and Reward Management, discipline/grievance/counseling, succession planning and organizational culture.
- Deep technical and functional Knowledge of Diversified Businesses.
- Sharp and clear with eye for detail who presents issues professionally.
- Establishes robust systems and processes for the Department.
- Ability to work hands-on wherever required and provides guidance to the team of HR Executives on HR Operations.
- Empathy towards employees and their issues/challenges/concerns and good business understanding, so that solutions can be offered to employees keeping the business interests in mind.
- Understands the needs of his customers and delivers on their expectations.
- Good understanding of HR functions and capability to multi task within HR to work with different Group Companies and departments and provide requisite support.
- Exposure, preferably experience, in framing HR policies and procedures.
- Exposure to executing Training & Development at organisational level.
- Be computer savvy and exposed to functioning in an automated environment.
Please forward us your resume on email@example.com with following details if you are looking for an excellent job opportunity or send me some reference of your friends & colleagues who is looking for job change.
Current & Expected CTC :
Min. Notice Period to Joining)
Reporting To :
Total Reportees Under You :