KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Client facing role, responsible for Business Process Re-engineering assignments, consulting and solution building.
- Key expectation is to support sales and business developments teams to help get larger BPO opportunities
- Should be able to demonstrate quality concepts, methodologies, tools, analytics & differentiate firm at the highest level
- Expertise and working knowledge on different portfolios for E2E process deployment from RFP, Solution to Steady State
- Exposure and domain knowledge on specific Industry Verticals will be preferred i.e. Banking, Healthcare, Insurance.
- Experience and exposure in Transformational and Change Management Projects onsite or remote
- Should have exposure in managing large multi geo projects, using specific CI methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean
- Application of Lean / VSM methodology and tools
- Application of Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Be able to lead new process design (Designing As-is and To-be Process Mapping) and propose alternate business process designs
- Participate and assist in Baselining and Due-diligence exercises
- Strong communicator and should be able to Conduct Group discussion/One to one interview with Client
- Role will expect extensive travel, so the candidate should be open to same.
STRATEGIC INPUTS /
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- MBA (full time) with minimum 10+ years of experience.
- Lean & Six Sigma Certified (minimum Black Belt Certification-mandatory)
- Excellent Communication Skills, should be able to sell solutions, conduct group discussion, interviews with Client
- Expertise in Minitab, should have working knowledge
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Strong Analytics Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Should be able to work independently with least amount of supervision for assigned tasks
- Active team player who is open to giving and receiving input/feedback
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
Please mail your resume at email@example.com
Harminder Pal Singh
Avance Consulting Services Limited