The aim of this job is to contribute towards building sound quality asset portfolio and a conservative credit culture while ensuring that the credit approval process remains responsive to the customer needs.
The jobholder shall have the following responsibilities:-
- Evaluation & appraisal of credit applications for Commercial Banking business in Asia Pacific region
- Exercise the delegated lending authority for delivery of quality and timely credit decisions within SLA
- Ensuring adherence to appropriate credit standards in line with Risk policy & guidelines
- Participate in the maintenance of a stable lending portfolio within Group and Commercial Banking policy objectives
- Provide support in the expansion & management of the centralized credit approval unit for Asia Pacific region
- Design & implementation of operating procedures in line with the generic operating model
- Liaison with respective business area on quality and volume of workflow
- Manage relationship with various stakeholders
- Coordinating with local & onshore support functions for infrastructural and HR related issues
- Management of the workflow within the team to ensure efficient operation of the unit
- Development & generation of MI to monitor quality / quantity of outputs
- Ensure business continuity and stability.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Academics – Graduate degree in commerce/ economics/ management/ engineering. Preference will be given to candidates holding MBA-Finance or equivalent/ CA/ ICWA/ CS/ CAIIB.
Relevant Experience – 5+ years for Manager & 7+ Years for AVP in Corporate / SME Credit in a reputed Bank
Interested candidates kindly mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org