Role: Senior Credit Analyst - Corporate Finance Group
City: Mumbai and Delhi
Salary Range: Up to 10 lacs p.a
Years of Experience: CA or MBA with 3-7 years of experience in credit and risk functions of Banks/NBFCs.
About the company
The role is with an NBFC arm of a Large Finance Group. The company offers specialized solutions in areas of Capital Market and Corporate/ Trade Finance. The Capital Market Solutions Suite includes Promoter Funding, Loan Against marketable securities, IPO Financing, ESOP Financing. The Corporate/ Trade Finance Solutions Suite include Invoice/ Bill Discounting, Loan against.
Incorporated in 1986, it has a built a strong equity in the NBFC space. It is now poised for rapid growth and plans to grow 15X in the next 5 years. As the company scales up and takes this big leap to the next level, in many ways, it exhibits all the characteristics of a start-up. All the facets/ functions of the business are gearing up for the transition by making the required amendments to the existing systems and set-up. To achieve the ambitious target the company will be adding a range of new products offerings to their existing range to cater to a wider audience such as Project/ Infrastructure Finance and SME Financing and more.
Reporting to - Head – Credit – CFG
- To manage all activities pertaining to the sanction life cycle of all borrower accounts in the CFG business for all short and medium term products
- To do the Initial screening of the proposal and appraisal of the credit proposals
- Interfacing with the Sales team & Risk Management Group
- To maintain and improvise the Turn Around Time (TAT)
- Assist Credit Head for business function and new product development
- Appraising proposals of wholesale lending to NBFCs
- Regular updation of MIS reports pertaining to CFG business
Interested people please mail your profiles to Adishree Agarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org