Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the biggest chemical giants with a well equipped manufacturing infrastructure, state of the art R&D and an entrenched domestic and international distribution network catering to Paints, Leather, Agriculture, Plastics and Construction Chemicals. It has a vast export presence in more than 50 countries as suppliers of its chemical formulations.
Job Description - Reporting directly to the Head - Finance & Accounts, you will be responsible for :
- Consolidated MIS reporting for exports to all geographies
- Quarterly business forecasts and budgets for different verticals of the business
- Product wise/ Division wise costing for International operations
- Studying operations of the chemical plants and devising cost optimization strategies
- Analyzing impact of foreign exchange and hedging risks involved in the business
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA/ ICWA with minimum 6 years of Post Qualification Experience in manufacturing, infrastructure, chemical industry. You are proficient in handling consolidation of Accounts with thorough knowledge of Accounting Standards. You have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills to be able to give critical business inputs.
What's on Offer - Global brand with a professional work environment
- A challenging role with a steep career growth path
To Apply - Click here to apply