We are looking for Costing COE Lead for global leader in business process and technology management, offering a broad portfolio of enterprise G&A and industry-specific services based at Hyderabad.
Our Client is a leader in managing business processes, offering a broad portfolio of core enterprise and industry-specific services. The Companyís approach puts process in the forefront, coupling deep process knowledge and insights with focused IT capabilities, targeted analytics and pragmatic reengineering to deliver an integrated solution. Services are seamlessly delivered from a global network of centers to meet a clientís business objectives, cultural and language needs and cost reduction strategy.
CTC: 9 L ( Fixed) + Variable
Years of Experience: minimum of six years of financial work experience
Ed Qualification: ICWA / CA / CPA
Candidate should be ready to give min of 3 years commitment as this is a must from Client
This position has responsibility for leading the costing COE in the execution of the daily, monthly, annual and change request standard cost processes across multiple IT platforms. This role requires a balance of technical and systems knowledge along with analytical, communication, managerial and organization skills. This is a very global role, dealing with all poles and operating units within GE Healthcare.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
1. Lead costing COE resources to execute standard cost processes consistent with policies and SOPís.
2. Monitor daily error and controllership reports to drive conflicts to closure and identify process improvement opportunities.
3. Collaborate with modality, item master, and transfer price teams on ensuring products are costed accurately and efficiently.
4. Transition process improvement initiatives from the projects team to the costing COE.
5. Support acquisitions and new inventory org integrations to Market Maker and Oracle.
6. Provide technical guidance and training to GEHC manufacturing sites and business modalities to ensure understanding of cost processes
7. Support inventory valuation processes such as FIFO, LIFO, and ICP
8. Analyze material variance transactions
9. Develop and publish costing COE metrics
10. Prepare SOPís and SOX documents
11. Support CAS and KPMG audits.
- Chartered accountant or CPA
- Management experience leading and coaching teams of ten or more members
- Proven track record of successfully leading and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels, functions and regions; able to clearly communicate financial information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
- Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: Oracle, Market Maker, Access, Business Objects, etc.), strong Excel and Access skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup, and Macros)
- Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
- Experience in operational finance, costing, or inventory accounting
- Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Good understanding of financial compliance: SOX, GAAP
- Trained and/or certified in process improvement methodology such as LEAN or Six Sigma
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith :
Total Exp :
Ed Qualification :
GB / BB Trained Certified (Y/N) :
Ready to sign 3 yrs SLA :
Knowledge of SOX or GAAP :
Manufacturing Industry Exp (Yes/ No) :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Current Location :
Relocate If Req (Y/N ) :
Notice Period :
If a fitment , kindly mail your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org.