Blue Bird Leisure & Holidays Limited is a professional travel management organization imparting top notch travel services to the contemporary traveler. We have a wide range of services spanning across Inbound and Outbound Packages, Air Ticketing, Cruises, Luxury Trains, Forex, Car Rental and Visa Documentation assistance. BBLH has been known for high levels of professionalism & spectrum of travel management services which have been applauded by our various corporate and individual clients.
With branches in the main metro cities of the country and trade partners in main cities, we ensure a pan India presence. We follow the age old Indian motto, of “Atithi Deva Bhava” and incorporate modern technology to assure customer delight.
BBLH operates from its key offices at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and has been in mainstream travel industry since 1995. It is recognised by IATA, IATO, TAAI, MOT, ADTOI, JATA. Bluebird wants to give a good travel experience to its customers and is positioning itself as a cost effective travel management company with a difference.
- International & Domestic Air Travel
- Chartered Flights
- Coaches and Cars
- Visa and Passport
- Sightseeing and land arrangements
- International and Domestic Hotels and Packages
- Domestic and International Railways
- Foreign Exchange
The Future Course of the Company
BBLH is positioning itself to be a complete travel solutions company of the future. We are embarking on expanding our business presence and numerous initiatives are being planned across different functions in the organization. Candidates joining the organization are likely to have an enriching experience of contributing actively to the growth of the company, by strategizing, planning and executing the business plans of the company, with active support of top management of the company. The challenge should be exciting enough for the right candidates, as they contribute to different aspects of organization building in BBLH. BBLH plans to be a leading player in travel management space in 2-3 years.
We are also in process of revamping our website and online presence on social media sites. But you can still visit www.bluebirdindia.travel(old website).
Opportunity – DGM Sales Corporate (Mumbai, Delhi) 2 positions
Reporting to the Channel Sales Head (B2B) of the company, you will be heading the Regional Sales function for B2B channel.
- Contribute to the development of Company’s corporate strategy, particularly in relation to regional sales objectives in Corporate segment
- Implement regional sales strategies and policies
- Manage regional sales team for corporate segment
- Interact with the Channel Sales Head to develop sales strategies for corporate market segment in their respective regions
- Coordinate with the marketing and product development teams in development of products and sales collaterals
- Ownership of sales targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers
- Coordinate with other regional and channel heads for cross selling
- Implement sales, commercial and HR processes in the region to achieve higher employee engagement and productivity
- Drive growth and improvement through people development. Regularly coach and develop team members.
- Take responsibility as a leader to hire and develop talent
- Communicate a credible and convincing picture, commit to strategic pathways with conviction, pioneer through uncertainty by setting objectives that create the future while sustaining the current
- MBA in Marketing from Tier 1 or Tier 2 B Schools is preferable
- 12-14 years of experience
- Should have handled the institutional sales function
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have a network of corporate in their respective regions
Pay Package: Remuneration is in line with industry norms
How to apply
Interested candidates need to send their applications at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com with Subject Line in the format prescribe below:
Position_Yrs. of Experience_PresentCompany_Region