Designation:Corporate IT India Security Leader
Qualification:BE (Mandatory)/ MBA (from premier B-school)
Exp-Min 12+ years
- Responsible for information security and IT compliance across the organization.
- This role will work on a variety of information security projects for the organization in the region.
- This will include implementing information security standards and policies, assessing security exposures internally and at our business partners, educating senior management of security risks and opportunities and services, as well as developing appropriate security solutions and driving security awareness.
- The individual will be responsible for monitoring organization’s security exposure and reacting to security incidents when they occur, participating in investigations where necessary.
- Additional responsibility includes working closely with the India government agencies (Law enforcement, intelligence, etc.).
- Will also work with the corporate compliance team, business partner HR and legal communities to help drive privacy and labor compliance for corporate IT deployments.
- This position will report to the Organization’s CISO(US) with dotted responsibility into the Corporate India CIO. It will also be imperative to work very closely with the Corporate India leaders and our business partners.
- Should be from very large organization
- Demonstrated project leadership, facilitation, and customer service skills
- Excellent organization, problem solving, communication, prioritization and facilitation skills
- High-energy, self-starter and able to multi-task
- A working knowledge of data privacy directives and legal compliance.
- Previous experience with Sarbanes-Oxley/IT 404 requirements
- Strong written/verbal English skills
- Familiarity with security policies and procedures as well as security technologies
- Strong business acumen and technical project management experience
- Experience building consensus with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence clients, team members, management and external groups
- Solid Network technology, Windows/Unix administration, application development experience
Send across your details to firstname.lastname@example.org