POSITION TITLE - Manager / Senior Manager – Corporate Communications
BUSINESS UNIT - Marketing
REPORTING TO - EVP – Marketing
NO OF REPORTEES - 0
LOCATION - Bangalore
Position Summary (Comprehensive summary of what the job exists to accomplish)
The role who would play a key role driving a position of significance for ING Life Insurance in media.
Key Accountabilities (A collection of duties and/or responsibilities assigned)
- Plan and execute successful PR programs. Use PR and effective media relations to increase Brand Recall
- Effectively manage PR and other related agencies to ensure effective delivery of objectives.
Put in place “media training” focus aligned to the company’s communication objective.
- Developing key messages for the organization
- Manage company communications policy.
- Work on Internal Communication Strategy to align all teams to business objectives.
- Partnering with NGOs for CSR activities
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Framework required by the position)
- 5-7 years of work experience in Corporate Communications especially in PR.
- Proficiency in English complimented with experience in writing business communication is a must.
- Experience in financial services will be an added advantage.
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- High on energy with positive outlook.
- Team player with ability to network across the organization.
Performance Measures (The quantitative measures of the job’s overall responsibility)
- Media visibility
- Share of positive stories.
- Preference amongst media.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org