Position: Manager-Corporate Communication, Mumbai
Yrs. Of Exp: 10+ yrs.
A leading Financial Service Company with its IT & ITES wings having its presence all over the company is seeking to identify Manager-Corporate Communication, for its operations in Mumbai.
Purpose of the role:
- Understand organizational communications needs, define approach, channels & develop plans.
- Independently manage multidiscipline project team for executing complex communication projects
- Provide initiation, definition, delivery and closure of projects within agreed timescales to Time, Cost and Quality
- Manage risks & issues pertaining to the function
- Ensure feedback mechanisms are in place to measure the effectiveness of communications initiatives
- Represent communications at meetings as appropriate, manage sign off and promote effective interfaces across senior levels
- Lead an integrated and consolidated approach to communications, ensuring ways of working and delivery of message is co-ordinated and consistent across all teams within the relevant business areas
- Define, develop and implement a co-ordinated approach to positioning and delivering efficient and effective employee communications
- Delivery of engaging, fit for purpose copy for use across all channels, especially the Intranet
- Manage Change Programmes communication
- Scope, define, plan and manage successful execution of complex communications projects through the entire life cycle, ensuring delivery to time, cost and quality. This includes ensuring that the solution is capable of enabling the business to achieve communication objectives
- Support robust financial business cases pertaining to opportunities identified as a result of all activities
- Contribute thought leadership with internal/external stakeholders of the project
- A broad understanding of business processes, services and operations for area supported
- Ability to negotiate with and influence peers, Senior Managers and Technology Executive regarding options
- Ability to negotiate and draw on specialist resources from other areas within Group Communications
- Translate overall Communications strategy into opportunities and meaningful direction for projects being managed
- Break down barriers to cross-functional team working and build on interdependencies to achieve the common goal
- Responsible for aligning communications strategies to Group and pan-Group level communications strategies
- As a member of the Communications team, participate in Communications meetings as specified; attendance mandatory
- As a member of the team adherence to Communications internal processes and SLAs is mandatory
- Share and leverage ideas and best practice with other Communications Managers on formal and informal basis.
- Own and deliver communication material relating to project portfolio as appropriate
- Develop an annual communication strategy, aligned to the pan-Group strategy, signed-off and reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Develop and implement communication plans spanning the short, medium and long-term business objectives. Ensure that these plans fit with the Group level and pan-Group level communication plans
- Implement an approach to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the communications, specifically targeting changes in employee understanding, attitudes and behaviours.
- Deliver a communication plan that addresses key issues and identify actions to enhance employee engagement
- Candidate should be a post graduate from a premier institute with minimum 10+ yrs of experience .
- Should have good experience in handling corporate communication function.
- Should be flexible and a go-getter.
If interested, kindly forward your updated profile to email@example.com