Analyst/AM/Manager-Financial Planning (Qualified CA) only from Mumbai
Title Analyst/ AM/ Manager - Corporate Accounting
Department Finance - Management Accounting
Location - Mumbai (Only Mumbai candidate can apply)
Overall Job Purpose
A key member of the Finance functions who will work with the London Finance Team for all internal & external reporting requirements. The team will support smart stream providing support to the financial controller through production of the management accounts, FSA returns & statutory accounts. Working closely with the business & treasury team as well as external auditors, the role holder will require excellent communication skills.
The member will be responsible for all internal & external reporting information, it is envisaged that the team will include 2 -3 direct report with the opportunity for expansion as the business grows.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Accuracy and clarity of reporting.
- Review and maintain General Ledger to provide statutory and financial reports.
- Finalisation of Annual Financial Statements and liaison for statutory audit thereof.
- Routing tax, compliances, returns & assessments.
- Overseeing and posting accounting entries in Smart Stream.
- Develop financial reports and the reporting processes to ensure the system(s) can provide the required financial reports, KPIs and analysis
- Develop budgeting, forecasting and business planning systems and processes
- Produce monthly management reporting pack.
- Analyzes financial trends, variance analysis, monthly performances vs. forecast
- Perform Budgeting, fixing rate card.
- Month end Close reporting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis and Ad-hoc Business support
- Time management and delivery within challenging timescales.
- Development of initial reporting and adaptation of reporting as the business matures.
- Clear communication of business performance.
- Leadership, motivation and coaching of team members to meet departmental KPIs
- Capability enhancement of the team
- Development of a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong relationship building with Company's employees in UK
- Role will require initial travel for training for 1-2 months. Later on maybe once in six months (Not confirmed).
Experience & Education Requirements:
- A qualified CA. (Need to be CA 1st or 2nd Attempt)
Done Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- A proven ability to turn plans into action.
- Exceptional organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to challenge both upwards and downwards.
- Ability to lead a team through a growth phase; managing resources effectively.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, break clichés and introduce a dynamic approach.
- First preference would be for candidates from BIG 4's.
- No of Requirement – Multiple so you can provide references.
- Candidate needs to show strong job stability & good communication skills.
Kindly revert back with your updated resume in word format (mandatory) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also mention your current and expected CTC and notice period in current company.
Kindly forward this mail to your friends in case you are not interested in this profile.
Nidhi Mehta| Recruitment Consultant | Recruitment Solutions
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2nd floor, Harbhajan Building,
Opposite Raheja Center Point, CST Road,
Kalina Santacruz (E) Mumbai -98
Direct: +91 22 42315534 |