ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Headquartered in Johannesburg, our client was founded in 1983 at the inception of networked communications with a simple vision – to do great things. Our Client is a specialist IT services and solution provider that helps clients plan, build,support and manage their IT infrastructures. Today they are positioned at the forefront of networking and communications in51 countries across five regions – Middle East & Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, Australia and the Americas.
In October 2010, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT), one of the largest global telecommunications service providers, acquired 100% of our client’s plc for GBP 2.1 billion, making our client a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NTT Group.
By continually building on our knowledge and expertise in IT infrastructure technologies, our client has become a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions.
Drawing on our base of over 14,000 employees and backed by a solid track record of 28 years, Our client applies its expertise in networking, converged communications, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft and contact centre technologies. Our unique skills in consulting, integration and managed services to create customised solutions that ensure our over 6,000 clientsachieve their business goals.
Our client at a glance
- Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2011 revenues of $5.8 billion
- A client base that spans all industry sectors including financial services, manufacturing, media and communications, travel, transportation and real estate, and public sector.
- Over 14,000 highly skilled employees
- Established global footprint coupled with unrivalled experience in emerging markets
- Strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors, including Cisco and Microsoft
- Recognised industry leader with 88 vendor and industry awards in 2011
Job Title - Consultant – Converged Communications (CONVERGED COMMUNICATIONS and CIS)
Department - PS
Reporting to - RSM - PS
Objective / Purpose of duty:
- Drive complex solution sales/presales by understanding clients’ business needs or pain points, translating identified needs into an IT solution, and positioning a solution.
- Present value proposition to clients’ senior management in a highly consultative manner
- Act as technical subject matter expert in CONVERGED COMMUNICATIONS & CIS Practice
- Demand generation – Client workshops
- Understand needs, design solutions, prepare SOW & proposals
- Analyze competition & create positioning strategies
- Partner engagement
- Internal trainings/updates to Sales team
BE. CCNA / CCDA, CCVP
Experience: 8-10 years
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Good understanding and consulting experience technologies around
- IP Telephony
- Video (Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg)
- Product knowledge of Unified Communications from one of the leading vendors (Cisco, Avaya, Nortel)
- Previous hands-on experience on voice technologies, networking/ Microsoft necessary.
- Should have a consulting experience in Voice/Unified communications, collaboration, Contact Centre, Visual comms and mobility
- Should have good client relationship management skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Should have experience in design and presales of Cisco UC products like IP telephoney, Telepresence, VC solutions from Tandberg.
- Good Presentation & Communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; highly team oriented
All applications need to carry a cover letter and the following details
Please send your resume to Neha Sharma - email@example.com
Contact number is 8826175500