- Key Owner of all Insights work on the brand; handling research studies worth 3 cr with 15-20 ad hocs and 4-5 tracks
- To deliver relevant consumer insights for the brand through brand equity, track, product, competition and other research studies
- To guide the innovation agenda by providing actionable consumer insights via primary market research to suggest suitable opportunities and scoping them
- Mine and upfront strategic knowledge dissemination from the category ; U&As , Laddering, White Spaces, Organoleptics Profiling, Benefit deep dives etc
- Co share responsibility for the Insights projects for the Innovation group-ensure delivery of comprehensive reviews from agency partners, as the basis for the strat / Project plans.
- Insights specialist with minimum 6 years expereince, 4 of which should be in a research agency
- Post graduate degree in Sales / Marketing / Research from a premier institute, Graduation in Commerce desirable.
- Thorough and in depth knowledge of Qualitative research protocols. Quantitative research experience along with qualitative will be desirable but not mandatory. However, the candidate should be comfortable with numbers.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Partner, Helix HR
Plot # 15, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi