Consumer Insights Manager
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Opportunity to work for one of the best employers
Opportunity to drive consumer insights in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a listed market leading FMCG firm. It has a diverse portfolio in the foods business and is an excellent employer. They are looking to hire a consumer insight manager to drive insights across the country
Reporting into the head of consumer insights, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing/Category teams to identify the key consumer/shopper insights required to guide all key business initiatives and develop a cost effective research programme to fulfill these needs
- Managing the research programme from briefing through to results generation
- Working with Marketing, Category & local teams to generate key insights and actions arising from the research programme ensuring research findings are used effectively within the business.
- Producing internal reports on category and brand performance for focus markets utilizing market tracking data and market reports.
- Supporting the Global Insight Controller in the development of global understanding and insight generation to address cross market business issues
The Successful Applicant
- You should have a total of 6-8 years of consumer insights experience essentially in the FMCG sector.
- Further, you should have experience in providing consumer/shopper insight, from managing research programmes through to results generation and action planning.
- You will be highly numerate with proven analytical skills combined with an ability to turn data/information into Insight into action.
- You will have excellent oral and written skills with an entrepreneurial streak.
What's On Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
Apply for this job