Please note that we are not, and do NOT require, IT consultants.
Job Title : Senior Consultant-Project Leader_Manufacturing ( only for Candidates from premium Institutes)
Age-35 or below
Position: Senior Consultant-Project Leader_Manufacturing
Salary : Up to 20 lakhs.
Experienc: 3+ yrs (Manufacturing-shop floor + Consulting )
Skills : Any Manufacturing domain Experience(Shop floor) + Six sigma experience+ Consulting Experience( These three are mandatory)
Location : Monday to Friday - client location based on the project , weekends can travel to home town and travelling expenses will be taken care by the company
Each project may be around 10 months
- Engineer( BE/B-Tech/M-Tech ) + MBA ( 2 year full time) from a premier institution with a strong academic background. Candidates must have a good academic track record .
More Clarity on the requirements:
- Candidate must have experience in Hardcore Manufacturing - Shop floor
- Six Sigma : (Note : not in IT or Banking)
- Worked on TOC, TPM, TQM
- Candidate must have Manufacturing + Consulting Experience
- Location : Monday to Friday - client location based on the project , weekends can travel to home town and travelling expenses will be taken care by the company
- Each project may be around 10 months
- To motivate to candidate : Appraisal system is every 6 months
- 3 year of experience in manufacturing industry (Shop floor). As a Group, our reputation for outstanding sustainability is fuelling double digit growth, which is creating new opportunities in markets throughout the world and we are currently seeking Experienced Implementation Consultants and Project Managers who are looking to develop their career further in this exciting profession.
You will be a graduate / MBA, ideally with a technical, business or engineering background, and will have a minimum of two years experience as an implementation consultant.
Please note that we are not, and do not require, IT consultants.
We work closely with our clients, based on their sites, implementing solutions to their business needs. No two projects are ever the same, and we work in a variety of sectors and countries. Due to the nature of our business, it is essential that you are prepared to work away from home for long periods of time.
Management experience and excellent communication and persuasive skills are required, as is the ability to operate at all levels, from boardroom to shop floor.
Computer literacy is also required.
If you believe that you would meet our demanding standards, and seek constantly to develop professionally, then please complete the online form and attach your current CV with current compensation details.
- People from consulting background with experience of working in the relevant industry may also apply
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good analytical skills, sound conceptual base & knowledge of finance.
- As a Project Leader, the incumbent would be required to:
- Work on projects with our client as consulting partners in strategy projects
- Be responsible for managing conceptualization on projects, effective delivery, client satisfaction and maintaining quality standards.
- Should be ready to work in non –metros.
- Work across verticals & across geographies.
Please send your resume to email@example.com