Looking for a Analyst / Consultant- Health Domain for a Fortune 100 Management Consulting for their Health & Public Services Consulting Arm | Position: Health & Public Services Lead | Exp : 4-8 yrs
I am representing an Executive Search firm and currently hiring for a Health & Public Services Lead role for a leading Fortune 100 Management Consulting for their Health and Public Services Consulting practice.
Role: Health & Public Services Lead (H&PS)
Operating Group: Health & Public Services
Level: Analyst / Consultant- Health Domain
Location: US + UK + Aus + Singapore
Visa Status : Citizens or valid work permits (US + UK + Aus + Singapore) is Must
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Management Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. The India Management Consulting practice has traditionally been focused on providing consulting solutions to domestic clients. This practice is now being grown aggressively with a mandate to service the overseas markets. The primary geographic focus for this role will be the overseas market.
The Health & Public Service industry serve a full range of public service and health care organizations. We address the needs of defense, revenue, postal, human services, customs, border management, public safety and higher-education agencies, along with public sector health care agencies, health care provider networks and health care payers.
Specific experiences will include:
- Between 4 – 8 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, with extensive experience in Health industry projects in which the primary stakeholders were “C” level executive clients.
- Extensive work experience in the Health domain with large focus on two or more of the following capabilities and solutions:
-Payers and Health Insurance
-Health Information Technology
-Health Corporate Functions
-Health Mgmt and cutting edge Health Care Issues
-M&A, Shared services.
-Health Sales and Marketing
-Health Revenue Cycle
- Exposure to one or more of the following is necessary: Sales & Marketing, Cutting Edge Health Care Issues, Shared Services, Call Centers and M&A
- Global exposure will be highly desirable.
- Experience working with clients in the Health sector is highly preferred.
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School is preferred.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with “C” level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
If interested or would like to refer please connect at email@example.com
Gajendra P Singh
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
Cell: +91- 9871707161 | Website:www.mounttalent.com
Linkedn Profile : : http://in.linkedin.com/in/gajendrapratapsingh