DESIGNATION - Senior Consultant / Consultant ; Labs & Consulting (Content)
REPORTING TO - Manager Capgemini Consulting India
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Capgemini: Capgemini offers a spectrum of services in consulting, technology and outsourcing. With nearly 38,000 people located across 7 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune and Gurgaon) in India, Capgemini has dedicated teams to service the local markets. Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Capgemini Consulting India (CC India): CC India, since 2009, has grown to a team of around 150 professionals based in Mumbai and Bangalore and is aligned across four broad service offerings: Labs & Consulting (Content), Research, Delivery Sales Support Services (DS3) and Value Added Services (VAS) generating value for internal and external clients.
Team - Labs & Consulting (Content): The Labs and Consulting Team comprising various sector and practice-specific teams, develop rich insights about the prevailing market dynamics. These are in the form of best–in-class thought leaderships (Points of View or POVs, white papers etc.), global reports, benchmark surveys and also support consulting engagements intermittently to cater to the business needs of our clients in the domestic and international markets.
The Lab is a global network of consultants, with research centers in Mumbai and Europe. Consultants in our India team focus on three broad areas of work:
- Developing cutting edge thought leadership
- Business consulting for our clients based on opportunity
ABOUT THE POSITION
CC India is looking to hire a Consultant/ Senior Consultant to support the CPR Labs & Consulting team.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct independent in-depth research on topics of interest from the CPR Sector
- Guide Capgemini’s global consulting community through 'thought leadership'
- Develop insights and strategies on topics of prime concern for Capgemini’s global CPR clientele
- Participate in international training events to impart industry knowledge to Capgemini CPR consultants
- Assist global consulting project teams as a subject matter expert (SME)
What We Offer
- Opportunity of working with a global team of analysts and consultants on cutting edge strategy work
- Opportunity to get white papers and views published in media and press
- Work on international consulting engagements from India as well as on-site ( based on opportunity)
The goals for the position are organised around 3 key themes. Each theme has clear result areas:
- Delivery - POVs and other projects completed as per allocated pipeline / project deliverables; feedback; leadership skills in delivery
- Growth - New capability builds
- Behaviour – Practice initiatives; assisting peers; mentoring junior resources
- MBA from a tier premier business school in India or abroad
- Undergraduate degree in engineering
- Prior consulting/research experience from top management consulting firm or people with CPR experience in leading organizations will be preferred arnd 3-6 years of Exp
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to work within at least 2 of the following areas:
- Retail Process Planning, Value Chain Analysis, Retail Functional knowledge
- Multi-channel strategy and self service experience with Customer proposition development (including new product/market development and pricing)
- Customer / Inventory / Merchandise analytics (including segmentation, data strategy and web analytics)
- Consumer Product and Retail IT landscape knowledge and management
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
- Ability to build business cases and models and comfortable with financial analysis
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS office tools- excel, word, and power point documents
- Exposure of working in an International environment, especially Europe
- Exposure to working in a consulting company and/ business strategy group
- Experience of working with globally dispersed project teams, in a matrix organizational setup
FLEXIBILITY & LOCATION
- Full time role in an entrepreneurial culture
- Mumbai / Bangalore
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, TO APPLY
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with No. of Years of Exp + Current Company Name + College Name in the subject Line
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.