Consultant for our Supply Chain Domain.
- Sound understanding of supply chain, its upstream and downstream processes
- Deep understanding of MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, Macros and VBA
- Demand/ Supply planning, and work experience with SAP, APO
- Good analytical skill including but , not limiting to, understanding of basic statistic models, regression, clustering, multivariate analysis etc
- Optimization algorithms, linear programming
- Basic knowledge of SAS, SPSS, Minitab, SQL
- Relevant experience in planning between 6-10 yrs.
- Key words- Supply Chain Consulting, project management, business development
- Master Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or MBA in Operations and a Bachelor’s in an Engineering discipline from tier 1 institutes either in India or abroad
- Strong domain knowledge on all Supply Chain Management functions (breadth on all and depth in a few) – Planning (Demand, Supply, Inventory), Sourcing, Distribution, Returns & Warranty, Optimize (Network, Inventory)
- Key industries- Management Consulting, FMCG, Hi-Tech
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HP India, HR Staffing
24, Salarpuria Arena, Bangalore 560030, Karnataka, India