Senior Consultant (Functional) SAP Treasury @ Big 4 MNC
Service line - Technology Risk—Capital Markets Technology Services
Job level - Senior Consultant
Specific skill set required - SAP Treasury (Functional)
Professional qualification - MBA or M.Tech
Work experience 3–6 years of relevant experience in SAP Treasury
Key skills required are as follows:
Provide analysis, design and build consultation and subject matter expertise to the technology implementation and support Treasury practice.
The software will be the central hub for trade routing of fixed income and equity portfolios.
- Excellent understanding of the U.S. Banking and Capital Markets industry and experience working with a financial services consulting organization or a large bank; investment management firm; broker-dealer; or a service provider (e.g., fund administrator, prime broker, or custodian).
- Strong treasury and risk mitigation strategies understanding
- Specialized in SAP’s integrated and real-time treasury and cash management applications (SAP Treasury)
- Demonstrated good communication and behavioral skills
- Design business and technical processes to be used in cash management
- Specialized in solutions of Wall street suite such as risk management, loan management, Treasurer’s dash board management etc.
- Train Client Staff in the development and configuration of the Wall Street Suite (optional)
Salary can be between 12 – 20 lakhs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 040-40101210/11