Job Title: Analyst/ Consultant - Utilities:
Location: Mumbai/ Gurgaon
Client: One of the Big 5 Consulting Companies
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our Utilities clients to help them raise their performance to new heights.
- The Consultant will provide consulting services with little supervision, for a range of internal clients, capability groups, Global Image and Local Image.
- Is expected to work competently within one geography, or with close supervision, across geographies
- To efficiently handle assignments along the Organization’s Utilities key segments – along the Generation and Energy Markets, Transmission and distribution and Customer Operations
- To handle multitude of roles along the downstream Energy value chain – Electric utilities comprising of wholesale, trading, transmission, distribution and customer service/billing functions; Gas utilities comprising of distribution and customer-related operations; Water and Wastewater industry
- To handle an array of consulting roles along Power Generation & the Marketing and Trading of the Commodity; Transportation and Delivery of Energy to End Users; Supplying energy to residential, commercial and industrial customers
- To harness extensive Resources - Utility knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets
- To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities
* Masters in Business Administration/ PGP from any one of the following institutes – IIMs, ISB, XLRI, FMS, MDI, SP Jain, IIFT, NITIE, IMT
* 3+ years Consulting experience in any of Utilities downstream segments like Electric utilities - wholesale, trading, transmission, distribution and customer service/billing functions; Gas utilities - distribution and customer-related operations; Water and wastewater management
Please send your updated profile to Vijaya.firstname.lastname@example.org