The opportunity is with a leading MNC organization in the pharmaceutical sector.
Title: Manager Compensation and benefit
Reporting to: Senior Manager HR
- Leading the administration and delivery of compensation and benefits programs that are aimed at attracting and retaining employee talent.
- Leads the roll out, communication and ongoing administration of new and existing comp and ben programs.
- Providing recommendations on various pay actions.
- Manage special comp and ben projects.
- Manage incentive plan under the region responsibility.
Prerequisites to apply:
- 5 years of HR experience and atleast three years of Comp and ben experience is mandatory.
- Exposure to one or more other areas of HR (benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development).
- Masters degree in Human Resources.
- Certification in Compensation would be preferred.
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria and wish to apply, please send in your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and would appreciate if you could mention your current and expected CTC.