Company - One of the large consulting, design, and engineering services company
Location - Gurgaon
Designation - Compensation and Benefits Manager
Exp- 4-7 yrs
Pls mail me your profile on or before 11th April
- Analytical with strong numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Must be a mature, dedicated, proven leader with proactive communication and team-building skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Decision making/ freedom to act
- Manage compensation exercises including salary reviews and performance management.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Monitoring the organizationís salary structure and benefits provision to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting and retaining staff;
- Researching and analyzing salary rates and benefits offered by other employers in the same sector;
- Undertaking job evaluations to ensure that the differences in pay between those doing different jobs within the organization are fair and are perceived to be so;
- Developing compensation models and Reward and recognition schemes relevant to Metro
- Making recommendations on changes to salary structures and Incentive schemes;
- Identifying and determining the causes of compensation related employee problems and developing recommendations for improvement;
- Developing and implementing new benefit packages, ensuring that these are current and competitive and in line with legal requirements;
- Prepare detailed job classification systems and define job levels and families, in partnership with other managers.
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions.
- Support in Manpower Planning and preparation of budgets for employee cost.
- Prepare manpower forecasts to project employment needs.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food services, transportation, or relocation service.
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs.
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
Please send your ersume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivanan Consultancy & Service Inc