A leading Financial service company with its IT wings in Chennai is looking for Sr.Manager-Compensation & Benefits for its operation in Chennai.
Experience: 8 to 13 yrs
Compensation & Benefits (Rewards & Recognition):
1) Provide strategic directions to HR Generalist & Line Managers so as to ensure that C&B programs are cost effective, competitive and equitable.
2) Participate in compensation surveys. Analyze compensation practice as compared to market, prepare reports & analysis and provide consulting advice to Business Managers
3) Keeping abreast of latest market C&B trends and pay level
4) Manage and administer year end compensation review and performance management & talent development process
5) Work HR in Corporate Compensation Plans such as Performance Bonus, Incentive Plans, Stock Options, RSA & related long term incentive programs, etc.
6) Work closely with CMB business to design & review sales incentive plans. Ensure adherence of the payout as per the approved construct
7) Effective working relationship with respective HR Heads / and Line Managers
8) Address employees’ equity & its tax related queries
9) Ensure timely and compliant with Foreign Registration & local Tax reporting
10) Engage with Regional Support to update the Global system and finalize on limits
11) Ensure timely submissions of Monthly reports & reserve utilization data to Finance team for reconciliation
12) Design and produce timely and accurate management report relating to C&B matters – Staff Cost Budget, compensation reviews & approvals etc.
13) Prepare reports and analysis of data to support the delivery of compensation & expatriate mobility activities for audits & reporting.
1) Should be a post graduate from a reputed university
2) Should have good exposure towards compensation & Benefits and Rewards & Recognition
3) Candidate with 60% of compensation & Benefits and 40 % HR Generalist role also preferred.
4) Should have excellent communication skills.
If interested, kindly apply with your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org