Client – The largest conglomerate in the world
Position – Manager / Sr. Manager Comp & Ben
Reporting – Head of the Dept
Department – Corporate Human Resources
Role – International Comp & Ben – 50 + Countries
Exp – 2 Yrs – 8 Yrs
CTC - Nego
Background – Industry Open – Telecom, Pharma, Paint, FMCG, Consumer, IT, Retail, Manufacturing, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Automobile and BFSI etc
Location – Mumbai
Qualification – MBA – Any Institute would do.
This role is a National + International Level Comp & Ben profile, more in to the Strategic direction like, Designing, execution, policy design, external benchmarking, to be update with latest market trends, interacting with external agencies and lot of project comp & Ben.
- Support design and execution of Rewards projects
- Compensation Revision, Revision of compensation aligned to Group polices.
- Revision of policies to contemporize them in the changing external and Group internal environment
- Achieve regular and effective tracking of off cycle compensation changes across all geographies and ensure process compliance and to confirm spend against budget.
- To participate in surveys on benefits, international compensation, Salary increase projections and mobility
- Participating in compensation and benefits surveys conducted by various benchmarking vendors.
- Initiates and leads design and implementation of a competitive compensation and benefits policy for India in accordance with Company objectives.
Specifications to Key Skill Set:
We are finding challenge to find a Strategic International Comp & Ben candidate. Therefore we are open to look at a HARDCORE TECHNICAL Comp & Ben professional who has done a great job in following aspects:
- Bonus Policy in Comp & Ben
- External Benchmarking with Vendors / Competitors / Market [Surveys, Published reports, Consultants reports, Anecdotal references etc.]
- Design and deployment of incentives, Retention bonuses, Project specific incentive schemes and various other policies etc
- Compensation review & designing C&B programs / policies
This is a great profile in terms of learning , market knowledge – Candidate will handle 50+ countries Comp & Ben.
Please send your resume to Rohit.Vinayak@neweraindia.com
New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
E-6,1st Floor, Main Road, Kalkaji,
Board No - +91 - 11 - 40888700
Direct: +91-11- 40888529
Mobile - +91 8010865015