Manager - Communication & Campaign (India Cluster)
Mumbai | Permanent
- Create and take responsibility for the entire marketing plan for the firm
- Enhance public & industry relations by engaging relevant entities
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Shipping Liner companies in the world serving customers all across the globe. It has global presence in more than 125 countries with 16,500 employees providing shipping solutions for cargo imports and exports. They have a significant presence in Asia Pacific with India being one of their top markets and are looking to expand rapidly in the next few years.
Directly reporting to the Trade & Marketing Head (India Cluster), your main responsibilities will entail enhancing the company value proposition to external stakeholders and ensuring employee and customer satisfaction by:
- Creating and executing high quality marketing campaigns to achieve media coverage for the firm
- Determining a cost effective media plan by creating a direct marketing method based on scientific reasoning
- Managing corporate and customer events, ensuring adequate advertising for the same and distributing relevant giveaways during the event
- Handling trade shows and exhibitions and providing relevant feedback to the stakeholders
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and collate the data comprehensively for the Sales team
- Creating high quality content for the management team by managing the intranet
- Engaging in CSR activities alongside the management team
The Successful Applicant
You are a University graduate with a Masters Degree from a top tier school, with at least 5 years of professional experience in marketing and client engagement roles within the Transport, Energy, Retail or Manufacturing industries. You have ideally handled budget management and carried out consumer satisfaction surveys earlier. You should have experience managing potentially conflicting priorities with a sense of urgency. You should have handled communications during transformation phase or mission critical assignments within strict time-lines. You should be proactive and be able to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
What's On Offer
Along with an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be able to fast track his career within the company.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I23820. Please apply online using the form below.