A leading organisation is looking for CA's (Chartered Accountants) at an associate level with minimum experience of 2 years
Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Analysts are responsible for accounting and client reporting provided by client Portfolio Accounting (MSPA) system.
- The Analyst has to research various corporate action deals affecting Hedge Fund clients and ensure corporate actions are accounted as per the terms of the events and escalate for delay or discrepancies in payout.
- The Analyst has to work on financial products like equities, bonds, options, futures, Repo, CDS, MBS, swaps, OTC derivatives etc for analyzing clients P&L.
- The role also requires analyst to interact with the Client Service Representatives located in NY/ LN/ Asia.
Principal Duties :
- Review MSPA to custody reconciliation. Identify and determine cause. Notify CSR of breaks.
- Review of automated flow of corporate actions for correctness of terms and P&L impact.
- Research the complex deals for ensuring correctness for terms of the deals, cost allocation, taxability etc.
- Follow-up for delay or discrepancy in actual payout in client’s custody accounts. •
- Responding to emails received from internal CSR’s, Prime Brokerage clients, clients fund administrators on reporting inquires, analysis of corporate action deals and funds P/L etc
Important Points :
- BCom Graduate
- 1st class is a must throughout the academic qualification.
- CA – 2nd / 3rd attempt only .
- Excellent Communication Skills .
- Compensation Range : 5-7Lacs
Please send your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org