Discipline - Sales
Subsector - IT & Telecommunications
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is a mobile network operator headquartered in India that provides wireless voice, messaging and data services. It is one of the largest Indian GSM mobile service providers with a subscriber base of over 50 million
Job Description - Reporting into the Regional Business Head; your core responsibilities will entail:
- Creating annual plans and budgets to achieve business goals in line with the overall organizational goals Developing circle operating plans, policies and sales/revenue targets in line with the overall business plans.
- Ensuring development of detailed project plans for product launch and network maintenance and roll out activities.
- Finalizing operational and capital budgets for execution of plans in order to achieve business goals and monitor achievement of targets and budgets.
- Driving focus on sales, service delivery and quality Providing inputs and guidance to Sales, Marketing, CAD, O&M, teams and Profit Center Heads (PCHs) in day to day operations.
- Ensuring participation in identification and selection of vendors and channel partners; establish processes to monitor performance of vendors and channel partners
- Ensuring overall operational, cost and quality focus - monitor operational & billing efficiency, quality parameters and initiatives for continuous improvement and monitor documentation and compliance to applicable regulatory and statutory requirements
- Reviewing sales and revenue growth to effectively achieve set targets Reviewing sales operations & performance for specific plans (Post and Pre Paid), Services (including VAS) within the Circle
- Touching base with markets, customers for inputs and feedback on product, tariff and service standards of both self and competitors.
The Successful Candidate - You are a graduate with an MBA from a tier 1 institute (IIM, ISB, and XLRI). You have diverse experience of 15-18 yrs across various industries; and have 3-4 years of experience in a senior role (Telecom/ Tech/ FMCG Industry) with experience of managing P&L, managing projects and circle roll outs/ expansions (including network planning). Apart from that you possess exceptional negotiation skills, Strong financial and commercial acumen and leadership capability to mentor and coach effectively.
What's on Offer - A leadership role with exceptional compensation package and allowances
To Apply - Click here to apply