Role – CIO/CTO
Experience – 15 + years
Location - Delhi
1. Responsible for all aspects of strategic IT planning, implementation and support nationwide as an integral component of the business plan.
2. Conceptualizing, developing and implementing solutions and partnering closely with business leaders.
3. To establish and drive customer focused Technical Innovations for business growth and focus efforts on delivery of high-value technology projects in the domain of Applications / Solutions development as well as infrastructure management with sustained optimization of costs.
4. To Handle Project Management, IT Infrastructure, Applications, Web, and ERP strategy - development, and implementation.
5. Implementation and formulation of Customer facing (CRM/E-commerce) applications along with internal process and workflow improvement solutions.
6. Effectively introduce and integrate new technologies: Internet, Intranet, Extranet and mobile sites for global customers and employees - influencing Millions in additional revenues.
7. Manage relations and licensing matters with vendors including SAP, Fujitsu, Netapp, Microsoft, HP, EMC, Citrix, Red Hat and VMware.
8. Continuous management, upkeep and scaling up on various online platforms - including Portal and Mobile solutions.
9. Leading company wide Network and Infrastructure consolidation initiative leading to optimization in terms of manpower as well as IT costs.
10. Also Responsible for the development of strategic initiatives concerning information technology, implementation and support of IT systems, architecture, systems reliability, application development, and hardware acquisitions; ensuring integrity of corporate data, proprietary information, and system security; act and interface with non-technical business users in determining overall information technology approach.
11. Budgeting & cost control.
12. National Level IT Delivery and Project Management
13. IT Governance
14. Web, Mobile and E-commerce Strategy / Development
15. Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Solutions
16. Organization and Staff Development
17. Emerging Technology and market Assessment
1. Result driven technology leader
2. Leadership skills
3. Problem solving skills
4. Team Building & Project management skills
Preferred candidate – Someone from E-Commerce space
Please share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org