Chief Marketing Officer position
Confidential- A leading Ecommerce Company
The CMO will have responsibility for all areas of marketing, customer experience, media relations, promotion, web and electronic services.
Candidate should ensure:
- The company's products and services are in tune with consumer demand and needs to be familiar with the wants and needs of customers and prospects. Must be well versed with research techniques and principles.
- Directing new product development and ensuring the continuing appeal of existing offerings. Must set research and development's agendas and work closely with the product teams to deliver breakthrough products and services
- Marketing communications. Marketing communications both external and internal as also PR. Should have ample experience in dealing with Advertising, Media and PR agencies.
- Must be accountable for achieving top-line growth objectives.
- Must be an out-of-the box-thinker and should have demonstrated innovative thinking and execution in past jobs. Must have had a successful entrepreneurial stint.
Desired Candidates-Stints in the sales and marketing departments of FMCG companies, Knowledge of the Aviation Industry will be a definite advantage.
Exp- 15-17 or more years of senior leadership experience in marketing and sales management
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management, sales and business development,
- Demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Must understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy and implementing the strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as determined by the marketing plan.
- Should have experience in managing budgets effectively across multiple departments, financial reporting, setting up effective metrics and business processes.
Send in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is extremely critical. Candidates are requested to revert with the following details
- Updated Profile
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period