Senior Manager - HR at CashKaro.com
Views:19107 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
CashKaro.com - Assistant Manager - Brand Communication - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB (4-8 yrs)
The Brand Communications- Assistant Manager for CashKaro.com will be a highly driven media outreach professional with over 4-8 years experience in delivering coverage across print, electronic, digital and social media. We are looking for a quick witted, entrepreneurial, individual who can tell a good story, generate tons of buzz and sustain media interest overtime, to deliver breakthrough visibility to the brand.
To succeed here, you'll need to be able to combine creativity with organizational skills to stay on top of ongoing innovation taking place. Things happen quickly here and to get stuff done here youneed to be a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn't frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
1. Work with business management and marketing leadership to strategize and implement a sound Branding, communication plan to promote brand globally.
2. Identify and expand on compelling communication that pegs to intrigue the media and make them collaborators in the journey
3. Assume ownership and accountability of corporate communication for all businesses across internal and external stakeholders.
4. Develop deep relationships with the media and create a team of named media champions to act as ambassadors of the brand, and are effectively insiders at organisation.
5. Set aggressive measurable targets and deliver results, to ensure that company's performance is regarded as best-in-class amongst any consumer business in India
6. Seek out alliances for freebies, joint advertising/product propositions/events and partnering with associations
1. Should be a Graduate (any stream) with a Post Graduate / Diploma in Mass Communication / PR / Journalism / Marketing
2. Should have 4-8 years of experience in Communication/Brand Management
3. Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
4. Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in fast-paced, high stress environments, as well as an ability to escalate appropriately
5. Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
6. Ability to conceptualize breakthrough events and carry them through execution
7. Experience in handling Media Agencies
8. Familiarity with new media industry in general
Good to have
1. MBA from top B School
2. Good relationships with key media agencies in the market
3. Experience in Managing Brand of an Internet based consumer product organization