Analyst Capacity Planning – Workforce Planning Analytics
MNC BPO @ Hyderabad
We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who will be part of World Wide Capacity Planning team based out of Hyderabad contact center.
Candidate will help optimize CS's contact center performance. This position will require a unique combination of strong analytics and leadership skills. Candidate will be supporting all types of contacts - phone, email and chat. Ideal candidate will have prior experience in a call center environment and leading a team of analysts, preferably a large multi-site call center, performing detailed analysis, identifying and analyzing key performance indicators, identifying root causes, etc.
The Capacity Planning Analyst’s role includes the following duties and analysis :
- Support worldwide network of business units, and operational centers.
- Determines network strategy for contact centers. Identify opportunities to optimize CS network and sites.
- Determines contact center requirements by analyzing forecast planning factors, including service levels, contact volume, contact patterns, staffing capacity, staffing, staff productivity, workforce management systems, workflow, etc.
- Improves contact center performance by analyzing performance results regarding strategies involving production and customer interaction platforms, operational contact routing, automatic call distribution (ACD), telephony systems, and workforce management; evaluating improvement options; recommending and implementing changes.
- Represents capacity planning team and interacts with senior leadership and cross functional business units.
- Monitors contact center performance by analyzing performance statistics and financial results; evaluating staffing schedules to match contact volumes; evaluating potential production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; determining system and process improvements; implementing changes.
- Prepares management reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends and developing recommendations
- Identifies progressive contact center tools and technology enablers that will improve operating performance and efficiency
Candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications :
Minimum of 1 - 3+ years of post B.tech / MBA (CPA score of 8 & above) relevant experience into Capacity Planning / Workforce Management or Operations in an MNC ITeS company – while the ideal candidate will have analytics experience in a large call center environment, candidates with superior analytical skills in any industry are encouraged to apply.
- B.E./B.Tech/MBA @ premier Business Schools like IIT, BITS, IIM, FMS, NMIMS, ISB, etc having exposure in Capacity Planning / Workforce Planning or in Operations with an MNC ITeS company.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills are required. This person will be remotely supporting a multi-site, multi business units environment.
- Must have led a team of analysts, preferably in global support role.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills that foster developing creative solutions
- Flexible to work in shifts, people oriented and able to work in a team environment
- Advanced MS Excel and/or MS Access skills required
- Excellent Customer Focus and Customer Service skills
- Outstanding analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with the Workforce Management tools is a plus
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com or can reach me @ 040-40101210/11.