Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Recruitment
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest banking and financial institution globally operating out of over 80 countries across the world.
Job Description - Reporting to the SVP HR, your primary responsibilities will be :
- Main responsible and SPOC for all graduate campus recruitment mainly the TIER1 and TIER 2 schools
- Providing strategic input on talent pipeline building and developing the leadership pool
- Build an engagement plan with key campuses
- Work closely with Business heads in coordinating their campus visits
- Contribute strategically and implement programs regarding employer branding
The Successful Candidate - You must have a full time MBA from either XLRI, TISS, MDI or IIM's having graduated in 2010/2011. Prior recruitment experience in not a must but prior HR experience is a must. You must have excellent communication skills and have previously worked with senior stakeholders in your career. You must be self driven, ambitious and an extrovert.
What's on Offer - You will have the opportunity to have a fast paced career growth and the right salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply