We are looking for HEAD Business Strategy for one of our Bangalore IT Clients.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 15 + years
Head Business Strategy
- Contribute to the development and review of the organisation Business Plans to ensure that they are consistent with organisation strategy and direction.
- Strategy and Business DevelopmentAs a member of the Board and Executive Team to ensure sound financial management in the organisation and the achievement of expenditure (capital and revenue) and income targets.
- Risk & Governance To ensure that the organisation places safety at the heart of its work and that regulatory and risk management requirements are satisfied.
- Other core responsibilities Job description Director of Strategy and Business Development
- Provide leadership to postholder`s team ensuring their effectiveness in all aspects of their role and agenda.
- Work with board members in developing and promoting the organisation`s vision, values, aims and strategic objectives.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and learning and ensure that this remains a priority.
- Take responsibility for ensuring progress of the own work area against the planned objectives.
- Use general management and leadership ability and personal knowledge of the community to guide and advise on the work of the organisation within postholder`s area.
- Ensure that clear objectives are formed to deliver the agreed plans and regularly review performance against these objectives.
- Development effective risk and performance management processes for own area.
- Procedures to deliver high standards of professional, clinical, administrative and personal behaviours across the organisation.
- Ensure adequate project management capability is engendered within own team to support delivery of the organisation`s objectives.
- Ensure that relevant accountabilities are determined within own team.
- Ensure team has the adaptability and flexibility to recognise and cope with changing requirements of the organisation
- Specific Key Responsibilities Job description Director of Strategy and Business Development
- To lead on strategic and annual service and business planning for the organisation in line with the Strategic Direction.
- Responsible for compiling the organisation`s strategic and annual service plans.
- Gather strategic business intelligence. Undertake market analysis, regular marketing monitoring, competitor data analysis, demographic and economic profiling to assist and advise the organisation to identify opportunities for development.
- Work with all parts of the organisation and stakeholders to develop a costed and achievable annual Service Plan. The plan will have clear objectives, milestones and performance indicators.
- Seek out opportunities for deriving efficiency gains in service provision by the introduction of `lean` systems and processes and more effective working.
- Ensure that all of the organisation`s major business development projects are managed by appropriate project management processes and to required standards in order that they are delivered on time and within agreed budgets and by using cost based models. Ensure value for money in securing additional or external project management skills and resources when required to deliver the projects.
- Ensure that all business both new and existing is covered by signed agreements which are current and which cover the cost of the service for the year, the implications of additional activity and the risk and performance requirements of the commissioner and provider.
- Report monthly to the Board on Business Development performance.
- Develop the organisation`s marketing strategy, including the defining of the capacity and capabilities needed to deliver it.
- Ensure that the organisation is using competitor data analysis to enable the organisation to position itself favourably.
- Develop and implement effective proactive and reactive media relations designed to inform the public, patients, commissioners and other key stakeholders about the key objectives, strategies and opportunities which the organisation is offering.
- Ensure the organisation maintains an effective external and internal communications and public relations function.
- Ensure there is a consistent message to staff, external stakeholder and the public regarding the organisation`s aims and style of working.
- Ensure that senior organisation staff aware of how to feedback any market intelligence acquired to use for business development purposes.
- Develop roles for succession planning working in conjunction with Director of Business Transformation
- Undertake effective individual performance management so that teams are aware of expected results and provide guidance and coaching where appropriate
- Ensure adequate numbers and capability of staff to successfully deliver all aspects of job role on time and to meet the organisation`s requirements.
Kindly send your updated profiles to Shankar@krnassociates.in