We are looking for B tech plus a MBA from top 20 names in India
Location: Gurgaon / Chennai / Mumbai
Client is a world class name in consulting world wide
We have opportunities for you to join our Management Consulting practice in the Process & Innovation Performance Service Line.
Process & Innovation Performance helps clients become high-performance businesses by taking an end-to-end, process-based approach to address key business challenges such as complexity reduction; lean manufacturing and operations; process innovation; strategic cost reduction; and growth through innovation.
We are currently seeking management consultants at the Analyst level to provide consulting services to develop BPML strategies and frameworks, develop high-performance business process repositories to support business transformation, ERP and SOA efforts, and to establish BPML governance frameworks and organizations.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Diagnosis of the client's current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity - including strategy, organization, processes and technology
- Develop and establish BPML governance processes and organizations (e.g. BPML Center of Excellence (CoE))
- Develop business process frameworks and strategies to support the client's strategic BPML efforts
- Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. FIRM’s's industry-specific High Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives
- Support and facilitate business process requirement and design workshops in support of business transformation, SAP, and Oracle projects
- Provide business process method and tool expertise for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of processes in various industries (preferably ARIS)
- Conduct training and provide knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders and to clients on BPML concepts, frameworks and methods
- Collaborate with FIRM’s's Systems Integration and Technology (SI&T) teams on technical BPML initiatives, including SOA implementations, BPMS and workflow integration, business process execution, etc.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Exposure to BPM tools like ARIS, pro vision, Simul-8, Architect, case-wise, nimbus.
- 2+ years of ARIS software solutions work experience
- 3+ years of recent management consulting/project experience, in areas such as: Business Process Modeling strategy, process management or data management business process design and modeling, business process improvement, BPML tool deployment, etc.
- 3 + years working with business process management tools such as (Visio, Popkin, iGrafx, Mega and ARIS)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 + years in a management consulting role at a competitor consulting firm
- Ability to communicate with Business and IT
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with expertise in quantitative/qualitative process analysis techniques, process metrics and performance measurement
- Background in business process and ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle) with expertise in using ARIS with SAP NetWeaver or Oracle Fusion
- Know-how about performance measurement and KPIs development, benchmarking and process maturity frameworks
Lot of other details to discuss for this Challenging Opening. Plz respond with your updated resume if you are interested to explore it. Alternatively would appreciate if you can share potential leads or forward this to people who could be interested to explore such roles.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org