Sr. Business Manager / Business Manager - System Integrator
Technology & Channels
Functional Area:Sales, BD
Head - Channel Development
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Being accountable for SI/OEM/ alliance selection, channel engagement, pipeline management, business relationship and delivered results
- Creating and managing regional key Sis /alliances as a new 'sell through /sell with' channel to market, and thus delivering incremental business
- Managing and supporting Technology & Channel service line offering go-to-market / platform partner engagement, development of joint go-to-market initiatives, pipeline development, business relationship.
- Supporting all selling activities and initiatives involving the SI’s /alliance to deliver incremental revenue for large bids and XPPS.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate third party arrangement policies
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Impact of role is considered strategically significant to SI relationships.
- The role supports the overall T&C revenue target, which is measured against the buy in by the nominated SI’s / OEMs. Whilst delivering revenue buy in, the role is also to provide drive and focus on the programmes and activities that deliver the sales out performance of the partnerships.
- The BM needs to have a full understanding of the growth areas of our portfolio and focus on the services element (XPPS). The BM must be proficient at spotting opportunities, conducting assessments and assisting in the sales cycle for XPPS.
- Builds and deploys the partnership with the OEMS and Tier 1 & 2 Sis in the respective regions.
- Defines the vision and main strategic objectives of the engagement, taking personal accountability for the mutually agreed business goals.
- Acts as trusted advisor to SI/alliance partners and T&C lines of business on business and strategic issues
- Analyses partnering opportunities in the region and engage partners to both bids or XPPS respectively based on the business plans and goals of the partnership.
- Acts as educator for partners on business and market strategies for their own products and strategies to help them be better & productive partners
- Participates in and supports partner account engagement and marketing activities. Leads, motivates, mentors and develop BP Professionals and their teams directly and/or indirectly to build business capability.
- The role will ensure that newly appointed business partners are given the skills and competencies required to ensure revenue streams are effectively delivered in a timely manner. (Both equipment’s / XPPS)
- Actively engaging and influencing the sales force of the XBPs/ XARs to ensure that they sell products & services.
- Business Manager should demonstrate a powerful and robust understanding of the partners through a detailed account management process, including documentation of relevant partner and information
BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Significant experiences in an operational function and has dealt with working in a highly pressurised environment. A background of Sales Account Management and over achievement of sales revenue targets.
- Solid understanding of P&L and balance sheets.
- Understanding of the IT Enterprise Channels (T1/T2 Sis / OEMs) and experience of managing business through this Channel in the specified region.
- Ability to work under own initiative with high level of personal drive, as well as working effectively as part of a team. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills for effective communication. Must possess personal strength and maturity. Ability to coach and deliver training sessions.
- Effective written and verbal skills are essential. Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Customer driven, with a good understanding of the customer market place.
- Ability to analyse business data, conduct root cause analysis and develop solution to solve business performance issues.
- Relevant university degree or postgraduate degree ( MBA desired)
- Experience of 7 - 10 years in the IT industry.
- Significant demonstrable track record and results in channel / partnership management
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of IT services market and evidence of having successfully structured effective, viable partnership
Please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention ctc , and notice period
Also provide : location preference - Bangalore or Mumbai