BROAD ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a strategic member of the Leadership Team, will be responsible for contributing to visioning and positioning of Advanced Analytics Practice and Business.
- Will be responsible to conceptualize solutions, services, process models, productized offerings as well as their Go-To-Market and Delivery strategy.
- Will be responsible for the Business and Revenue achievement and related aspects while also putting together a best in class team.
OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF ROLE:
- Experience in leading Research & Analytics practice as `Practice Head' is a pre-requisite.
- Demonstrated experience of building and managing a practice of 400 to 500 consultants.
- Possess deep understanding and insights in Market Research Services, Secondary Research and Business Research.
- Experience of addressing requirements of Market Research companies, Pharmaceutical, Retail and other industries.
- Prior experience on working with offshore/geographically diverse teams in a global organization. - Overall experience of 15 years plus.
- You would possess a strong Degree with an MBA from a front line Business School. A Doctorate would be a distinct plus.
Send across your details to email@example.com