Looking for Candidates from FMCG Companies, having good branding experience in Russia.
- MARKETING PLAN: Draft marketing plan for the allocated products based on market research. Execute yearly marketing calendar in order to achieve the market share, sales targets and profits for allocated products
- MARKET RESEARCH: Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market for allocated product categories. Study competitor marketing and promotion strategies and preempt the same whenever possible.
- PRODUCT MARKETING: Act as a product champion within the marketing team. Ownership of all the operational activities and adherence to regulatory compliance processes for all marketing related activities. Develop product positioning platforms, which help in generating focused and differentiated communication. Interact and manage Advertising & Creative agencies
- REGIONAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT: Identify and analyze local requirements. Liaise with Regional Managers to develop local marketing strategies. Align with overall marketing plan and assist execution of the strategies in order to meet local marketing needs.
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT: Vendor management for various items Merchandise, Collaterals – Printing & POS materials & Other innovative mediums. Also regular review of the vendor panel so as to ensure right vendors who deliver the best quality and at the right price.
- PROMOTIONS / ACTIVATION: Design and pretest promotional tools. Sell and educate promotional strategy to field force. Monitor and review promotions in order to drive market share and sales in the allocated products.
- CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT: Develop customer engagement programs by extending the brand experience and Act as a customer engagement champion within the marketing team
If Interested, kindly share your Contact details and updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org