The opening is with a leading FMCG company (personal care and cosmetics products).
Job Location : Singapore
Brand Manager / Group Product Manager - ( South east Asia)
- Positioning of that brand in competitive context.
- Ensures that each brand identity and brand equity developed in alignment with the overall corporate brand.
- Monitors coordination between advertising & research agencies, consultants and the brand teams.
- Monitors coordination between R&D and brands within the category to ensure that consumer needs are distinctly met by different products without overlap of targeted usage.
- Scans the business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing customers.
- Assumes responsibility of developing all brand extension strategies, along with the marketing head.
- Prepares all annual plans and budget planning activities for all brands within the category.
- Monitors brand wise budget vis-à-vis actual expenditure.
- Co-ordinates with departments like Sales, R&D, Finance, Integrated Planning, Sourcing & HRD for product & brand related requirements.
- Develops systems across brand teams which facilitate better MIS and synergy of operations.
- Develops market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence, and validate the same with Marketing Head.
- Ensures that distinct brand focus is maintained in all media activities simultaneously ensuring activities of one brand are detrimental to another.
- Ensures tracking & maintenance of optimal levels of budgets, costs & pricing with respect to the brand.
- Ensuring that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Supports development of a performance driven culture amongst all employees by implementing the PMS within the brand team
- Ensures adequate motivation and retention of all employees through effective leadership and grooming
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance excellence
- Should have complete understanding & first hand exposure on the marketing processes including the following:
- Understanding consumer & consumer behavior, should have thorough understanding of the Brand consumer & Understanding Brand model.
- Agency handling (Advertising, Media , MR etc.)
- Market Research basics and process.
- Media planning .
- Understanding of Marketing ROI and complete knowledge on the competition brands & their activities in the market place
- Designing & implementation of Trade promotions
- Celebrity handling & management
- Understanding of taxation & financial planning, including brand GC & NCs.
- Brand Positioning. Brand Management. Marketing ROI.
- Designing & implementation of Consumer promotions.
- Should have prior sales exposure across channels esp. Modern trade & institutions.
Around 5 – 9 yrs years of Experience in marketing/brand management.
If Interested kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls mention your current and expected Ctc as well..
Thanks and Regards,
Vidya.Venkat |Vice President -Talent Acquisition and Group Operations
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd has been awarded an NSIC-CRISIL rating of SE 3B