Urgent opening for the role of Brand Manager with leading FMCG Company.
Qualification - MBA from reputed institute
Experience - More than 3 - 6 Yrs exp.
Reporting to - Head Marketing
This is just a basic Job Description.
(The job description is not been disclosed with us. It will be disclosed to you at the time of Interview)
- Strategic brand management including new product development in line with the brand architecture
- Strengthening the master brand equity by developing and executing the annual brand marketing plan
- Developing communication campaigns and allied brand activation plans for the portfolio
- Evaluating relevant media vehicles for each campaign to design an effective 360 degree deployment plan
- Managing the Profit & Loss of the portfolio.
- Leading external agencies - Meridian, MEC, Tata Elxsi and on-ground partners to deliver the brand plans
- Developing strategic Road Map for the Brand through rigorous consumer work and creating a strong Long Range Plan for the Brand and Category.
- Launch new products.
- Plan and implement ATL / BTL & Field marketing plan to drive business growth.
- Create innovative programmes /offerings for end users to develop long term brand loyalty.
- Market research for deeper insight into brand performance.
- The candidate must have FMCG exposure and must have worked or is working as a Brand Manager in it.
- Must have completed his/her MBA from reputed institute.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com