Education: BE, MBA
Experience: 3- 5 years
Preferred Industries: Durables, Auto & FMCG
- Brand Activation: Top-line & Bottom-line responsibility for the brand & execution of the strategic brand plan (brand strategy, strategic brand pivots, market prioritization & other demand generation activities).
- Brand Innovation: Responsible for innovation on the brand, in terms of line extensions. Building business models for new products. Lead a cross functional team (comprising of people from R&D, Business Finance, Marketing Research, Purchase, Packaging Development, Quality & Manufacturing).
- Copy Development: Deciding the media strategy & developing copy (rigorously consumer tested) across media (TV, radio, print, POS etc). Work closely with my media planning team in devising the media plan & developing innovative media solutions.
- Marketing Research: Analyzing brand performance thru primary (self initiated MR for testing marketing mix elements & developing consumer understanding thru FGDs & consumer contacts) & secondary data sources (AC Nielsen, IMRB panel data) & basis that develop brand activation plans for demand generation.
- Consumer Understanding: Singularly responsible for building on the existing base of consumer understanding thru consumer contacts & customized marketing research.
- Brand Health Monitoring: Tracking brand health scores & utilizing this information for devising anti-competition / brand activation plans.
- Market Intelligence: Develop an expertise in the category market intelligence through multiple research agencies for new Consumer Insights and Brand Tracking.
Contact Ruchi at email@example.com