I have an urgent opening in a leading Cosmetic company for the position of Brand Manager based at Gurgaon.
Total Exp : 4-6 years
TITLE - Brand Manager
LEVEL - Manager
LOCATION - India - Head Office
KEY RESULT AREAS OF THE JOB
The Brand Manager is responsible for category management for all categories for India. This position plays a critical role in achieving sales and profit targets.
- Shaping Global Category Strategy and New Product Development
- Assisting with the development of the local annual category marketing plan.
- Conducting competitor reviews and informing marketing management of significant activities on an ongoing basis.
- Analyzing local market assessments to provide input in setting category and market share growth targets
- Identifying research needs, giving inputs, and following the whole research process
- Developing and executing marketing plans
- Identifying marketing activities to build the brands and support global strategic priorities
- Assist with development of 1 year and 3 year strategy for the category
- Assist with annual and quarterly campaign plans.
- Conducting timely analysis and statistical reviews to keep category on track to achieve sales and profit objectives
- Responding quickly to changes in the market place to achieve sales and profit performance expectations
- Helping to set competitive pricing and merchandising strategies aligned with brand positioning and business goals
- Monitoring gross margin and identifying margin improvement opportunities (not related to product)
- Communicating product launch progress to local market and identifying factors contributing to success or problems
- Harmonizing the Product Line
- Analyze SOL to assist in maintaining cluster size of line targets for the cluster
- Aligning with the Sales Organization
- Organizing effective communication with local marketing groups to ensure necessary information flow to the field organization
- Motivating the sales force and the representatives by attending meetings, presenting products, going to conferences etc.
- AGE - 26-30
- QUALIFICATIONS: MBA in Marketing
- EXPERIENCE – 4-6 years of marketing experience in the FMCG / Consumer Durables sector, relevant category management experience
- Must be computer proficient to grasp understanding of internal systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Managing the Category and Brand Portfolio
- Knowing the Consumer
- Executing Merchandising Campaigns
- Motivating Representatives and Consumers
- Excelling at Business Planning and Financial Analysis
- Integrating Cross-Function and Cross-Border Operations
- Should be a team worker with strong inter-personal skills to be able to work within matrix organisation
- MBA from Tier I OR II college
- FMCG or Beverages
Interested candidates please reply back with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org