A Consulting opening with an Entrepreneurship element to the challenge
If you are looking for a breakthrough.., then please take a review below
Experience : 1- 6 yrs with experience in process consulting/BPM/Process transformation or similar
Acads : MBA
Location – Bangalore
Client is a world known name is IT world with a global presence
The role is a part of business transformation consulting services setup.
Role highlights & requirement but not limited to :
Firm is an innovation initiative at FIRM’s Ltd. to design, develop & market process optimization and analytics software product positioned for the Process Outsourcing industry and SSC environments.
Team operates as an independent unit within FIRM’s & exhibits a true entrepreneurial spirit in its work-culture and fast paced environment. The key teams within the group are BD & Consulting, Product Management, Product Development and Support.
The process transformation consultant will play a pivotal role in providing business process transformation services to improve clients’ operating efficiency by re-engineering business processes and streamlining finance & supply chain operations leveraging
- Lead opportunity assessment, solution design and proposals to build a value proposition for the clients leveraging our services
- Independently manage assignments in strategy assessment, finance performance management, process improvement & value stream analysis in supply chain and finance domain
- Develop transformation frameworks to help enable effective process transformation exercises
- Focused on generating data driven analysis and insights to support hypothesis for value realization assignments
- Take ownership of the engagement deliverables and drive due diligence with client stakeholders
- Should have at least 1-5 years of experience in operations consulting/ process transformation in finance or supply chain.
- Should be from a consulting background with exposure to direct client facing engagements.
Prerequisite Skills / Experience
The candidate should be a MBA (from one of the top 5 B-Schools) with min 1-6 years of experience possessing specific, deep and demonstrable expertise in the following skills / experiences profiles:
- Operations Consulting/ Process Transformation experience in the Supply Chain area or in finance operations, FP&A
- Should be familiar with the tools and methodologies used for business process transformation
- Experience in building assessments, diagnostics in supply chain or finance transformation is highly valued
- Client facing experience with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem identification & solving skills
- Target Firms: Consulting firms for eg PwC, E&Y, KPMG, ECS etc
Lots more to discuss once we are in talks.
Would appreciate if you could let us know your interest in the opening & share your updated word format resume so that we can start a dialogue.
However, in case if you are not excited to explore & understand more about these openings; would request you to share some references who may like to explore these openings with us.
Feel free to reach at firstname.lastname@example.org