COMPANY PROFILE -
MGH, a Republic of Singapore based Conglomerate has core investments in Global Retailer, Automotive brands supply chain, International Transportation, Low-Cost Carrier (LCC) representations in South Asia, & Gulf, FM Radio Stations, Food & Beverage Retail outlets, Commercial & Retail Banking, and Tea & Rubber Plantations, respectively.
MGH harbours a great work environment culturally driven, and maintained by integrity, openness, transparency, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork, mutual respect, continuous periodical, and unbiased performance appraisals, and a whole of lot of fun.
JOB PROFILE -
Key Responsibilities for DM/AM/BDM -
- Achieve set targets and contribute to development and growth of business performing the role of Major Account Manager.
- Plan new/existing contacts for customer retention and proactively meeting customerís requirements/problem resolution.
- Work with other internal department/teams to resolve customer queries/issues to meet customer satisfaction/service levels.
- Collect & Communicate market/competition information and implement business development initiatives.
Key Responsibility for REGIONAL HEAD -
- To lead the organization for generating and retaining the new and existing biz which will deliver the profitable business and the volume growth.
- To be responsible for the winning of key customers (In Retail, Auto, Pharma, Machinery Vertical) RFQ and the best competitive rates for any new biz through his strong personalized relationship.
- To keep great relationship with clients
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing strategy for International Supply chain solutions to grow the brand, service offering and revenue base.
- Formulate, implement and interpret market analysis and use the outcomes of this analysis to develop coverage plan, sales strategies and relationships with existing clients with the goal of generating more business.
- Participate in tenders floated by multinational and local organizations (20-80 only) for offering Supply Chain Management solutions to and from the region.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business in existing markets in provinces, regions and other stations where there is currently no business.
- To ensure significant personal rapport with the key Shipping lines through regular formal and informal interactions to get immediate response and to club our partnerís volume into our contract.
- Directing, leading & motivating workforce; imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational efficiency, retaining, nurturing and developing the best Talent within the organization and industry.
- Reviewing current job descriptions & developing new ones, succession planning of the workforce, rendering guidance to the staff activities, appraising team membersí performances & providing feedback
CV can send to email@example.com and please send CV only candidates those having experience in Freight forwording in logistics industry.