AVP/VP - Service Quality-Banking 8+
- To facilitate our growing business in India, we are seeking AVP/Manager-Service Quality.This position will be responsible to undertake implementation of key projects and thereby improve the process efficiency, system changes, and enhance customer experience.
Experience in Banking & Finance domain will be an added advantage
The role incumbent would be responsible for
- Re-engineering key client impacting processes and measuring improvement
- Identifying defects and opportunities for product and process improvements
- Collaborate with other team members to analyze client requirements and develop customized solutions
- Creating a customer centric environment and driving the service culture
- Assessing and improving customer satisfaction across business
- Rewarding exceptional customer Support the product, operations and sales teams in new rollouts/ campaign initiatives- ensure zero errors in new launches.
- Supporting business initiatives that yield business generation or result in expense saves
- Driving superior customer service and supporting training and quality initiatives
Essential Competencies & Skills
- The role incumbent must have a Good understanding of consumer banking products and processes.
- He/She should possess Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to lead projects with cross functional teams.
- He/she should display an ability to present critical customer issues and recommend process changes to senior management
- Should have strong analytical skills and ability to diagnose processes and systems and should have the ability to deploy best practices in the industry
- Should have strong decision making skills and ability to manage complex business requirements
- MBA preferred with at least with at least 3-4 years in the field of BPR, Project management, Quality Function.
- Certified Black Belt or Business Analyst or Project Management, with experience in handling multiple projects across diverse departments/Units. Heavy usage of Lean and Six Sigma to improve processes and coach others.
- Experience in Banking & Finance domain will be an added advantage
- A strong communication style and ability to influence at all levels
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details
Name of the Candidate-
Company Name -
Batch along with Institute -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -