We have the following reqt in Mumbai with one of our MNC BFSI Clients
HR -Organization and Talent Development 6-8 yrs exp from Premier HR Inst -- XLRI/SYMBI/SCHMRD/TISS/IIM/FMS/Top foreign HR Universities 2004-2006 batches
Scope of role
- Talent Development
- EVP & Engagement
- Drive PMS
- Support the Talent agenda across the franchise business and functions.
- Expertise in talent assessment and development.
- Be able to implement and deliver theoritical aspects of knowledge into workable solutions
- Will be involved in Local/ Regional / Global Mid Level Talent Programs
- Leverages technology to communicate & support talent management outcomes
- Experience in Specialist HR, accreditation in psychometric tools will be an added advantage
- Will function also as a Project/Program Manager and be an active faculty of Org leadership programmes across all levels and businesses
Key Skills for an Ideal candidate
- Self Starter & passionate
- Excellent partnership, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation,Conceptual, analytical thinking and project management skills
- Work and deliver in pressure driven envt
- Multi-tasking and Problem-solving
- High business ethics and standards.
Those with above experience from branded MNC/Indian Companies/ HR Consulting firms can
Apply or refer profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala